GTFS-ride is an open, fixed-route transit ridership data standard developed through a partnership between the Oregon Department of Transportation and Oregon State University. GTFS-ride allows for improved ridership data collection, storing, sharing, reporting, and analysis.
This standard uses the required elements of GTFS and adds files necessary for ridership data standardization and reporting. GTFS-ride allows transit agencies to share their ridership data with other agencies and organizations interesting in collecting and analyzing ridership data.
- GitHub Repository - GTFS-ride specification and documentation
- Wiki - Usage guide and resources
- SPR 803 Final Report - Completed work from phase 1
- WebHub - GTFS-ride web-based database and analytic tools
- WebHub Tutorials - Videos to guide users through WebHub features and uses
- Specification - Details elements of standard
- Feed Validator - Validates complete GTFS-ride feeds
- Discussion Forum - General discussion including sought or proposed changes