The GTFS-ride Consortium Group is a select national group of transit, research, and federal agency representatives focusing on the GTFS-ride Ridership Data Standard ecosystem development.
The vision the GTFS-ride Consortium Group is a future where industry stakeholders are motivated and active in adopting and using the GTFS-ride data standard. The GTFS-ride Consortium Group goals are then to:
- Help bring to fruition the recognized potential benefits of the GTFS-ride data standard.
- Help steer and advise the development of the data standard and associated supporting software tools.
- Help communicate the value and potential of adopting the GTFS-ride standard both within and outside of their respective organizations.
To assist GTFS-ride Consortium Group talking points were complied.
First Meeting - 27 June 2018
Second Meeting - 10 October 2018
- Presentation and Discussion Summary
- Chat Transcript
- Meeting Agenda
- OSU Presentation Slides
- moovel Presentation Slides
- Trillium Presentation Slides
- TIDES Presentation Slides
- Meeting Recording